- Who: For children aged 5 to 12
- When: June 25th-29th. Camp hours 8:00 to 3:00, with after-care until 5 pm.
- Where: St. Mary Magdalene Church, 537 route 105, Chelsea
- What: Bible stories, nature walks, games, crafts, cooking, science, drama, kid-friendly worship and more!
- Regular rate: $100 + $50 for after-care
- Family rate: $100 for the first child, $50 for each additional child
- If these costs are not affordable for your family, please be in touch!
- Download poster
- Download registration form
- Sample daily schedule
- Further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 819-593-1112
- Registration deadline: June 15th
Service Location Change
The Church of the Good Shepherd is presently unusable due to damage from the flood in October 2017. With the return of warmer weather, we are now worshiping weekly at The Church of the Holy Trinity, Lascelles.
Summer Evensong Series
For information on the Chelsea Market,
We are a welcoming Christian community, nurturing life's
balance in God's changing world.
Bienvenue dans la paroisse de Chelsea-Lascelles-Wakefield.
Notre paroisse comprend trois églises.
Welcome to the web site of the Parish of Chelsea-Lascelles-Wakefield.
Our parish includes three churches, two of which have regular Sunday
Services in St. Mary Magdalene, Chelsea
at 9 am and Church of the Good Shepherd,
Wakefield at 11 am. While the Church of the Good Shepherd is closed for repairs, 11 am services are being held at Holy Trinity, Lascelles. Please see our Worship
services page for more information about these and other services.
For more about who we are, please see the about
us page. For information about our parish events, please see
our calendar page, or click on the calendar
to the left.